Friday, February 22, 2008

A box for me?

I got a present in the mail today. It was from my cousins (Tommy, Suzanne and Mary Peyton) in Madison, MS. I wasn't sure what was in the box but I was very excited to see what it was.


Daddy tried to help me open it by using a knife. I wanted to do it myself but he wouldn't let me. I didn't think that was very nice because I let him wear my beads.
He did let me hold the knife for just a second. Mommy was very nervous about that. Apparently Max was unaware of the potential danger of that because he stayed VERY close to me.


They sent me a BROWN BEAR!! The real thing!!! Every one knows just how much I love Brown Bear and they foudn the real thing and sent it to me. It is the Eric Carle bear. YAY!!!



post signature

1 comment:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jonah, i hope you like your brown bear. and maybe you can sleep with him instead of the board book - i bet he's softer!!!

we can't wait to see you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails