Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snow Day!

You will not believe this but I saw snow for the first time today and my mom and dad missed it!!!! Yep, you read that right. They left me!!! They went out of town for the night and I stayed here. Don't worry, I wasn't all alone. The Shields came yesterday afternoon and stayed until this morning. Then, Sue came this morning and stayed with me until my mom and dad got home.

When Uncle Clare got me up this morning, he told me about the snow. Then, we went and got Aunt Tam out of bed so she could see the snow. We all got dressed and went outside. (Even Max!)






By the way, my mommy said our friends in Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati area would probably make fun of us for being excited about this little snow. But, you all have to understand...this is VERY unusual around here.

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails