Monday, January 7, 2008

Shorts in JANUARY???

Yeah, it is January and I am wearing shorts. I don't understand how this weather thing works. One day I have a sweater on and the next day I am wearing shorts. It is a good thing my mommy picks out my clothes each day or I would be severely confused.

I was very happy that it was warm outside because the Hargon's brought a new toy to my house today and I really wanted to play with it. This is Marlie's swing/slide and she is letting me use it. How nice is that?


After all the playing, I had to sit down for a few minutes to rest. Mommy said I looked like I was in deep thought.







After playing in the backyard for a little while, we migrated to the front yard so I could swing. I didn't want to stop swinging but mommy said it was time to go. This is my pouty face!


I leaned all the way back so it would be hard for her to get me out of the swing. Guess what? It worked. She thought that was so smart of me so she let me swing some more.
While I was in my swing, Max played with his Frisbee. He gets excited about that thing.
After swinging, I spent some time in my playhouse. I really like it. I especially like the door that opens and closes.
Uncle Tim saw us outside playing so he stopped to play with me. I invited him into my house but he stayed outside. I must not be a very good host?
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails