Saturday, January 12, 2008

On the couch

I decided it was time I learn to get on the couch on my own. If someone is sitting on a couch, they gladly pick me up but I am tired of waiting for someone to put me up there. I am 18 months old (in a couple of weeks) and need to learn to do a few things on my own.



Whew...this is TOUGH work. I think I could have done it with our old couches but these are just too high for me right now. Give me another month or so and I bet I will be able to get on the couch all by myself. My mom had to give me a little nudge to help me out.

post signature

2 comments:

Karin said...

Your pillows match your blog!!! :)

Crystal said...

Jonah it would be much easier if your mommy didn't have those tricky jammies on you. It is not your fault baby, just blame her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails