Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A closed door???

Would you believe my daddy went into the bathroom and shut the door only to leave me standing outside??? I stood at the door and said "DaDa! DaDa! Dada!" Did he open the door for me to come in? NO!!!

Apparently he did not see this terribly sad face or surely he would have rushed to the door to open it for me.
Mommy diverted my attention to the piano in my room. That suited me just fine. My room is more fun than the bathroom any ole day!
I got bored with the piano after a while and wanted my daddy again. So, I sat in the hallway with my mom. She let me sit in her lap and hold her camera. I even got to take pictures. What do you think?

Maybe I should stick with my musical ability rather than photography. Or, maybe my mom should let me use her big camera. Surely that would make me better???

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails