Saturday, January 5, 2008

Brown Bear, Brown Bear....AAAUUGHHH!!!

My child is obsessed with Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? He carries it around the house, he holds it when he eats, he wants it when he gets out of his crib, he holds it when he goes down the slide, etc. We have read it to him in excess of 100 times today already. I love that he is so captivated by a book. Dan & I both loved to read as children and still love to read. So, we hope he has that same passion. If this book is any indication, we have a reader on our hands.

Oh, by the way, it looks like the beanbag is gaining in popularity. He has sat in it and played on it a lot over the last couple of days. YAY!




post signature

1 comment:

Karin said...

I just bought this book at Target yesterday for the babies. :) I imagine I'll have it memorized soon too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails