Thursday, April 16, 2015

I'm Back....

It's been a while, y'all!  A LONG while!  As a matter of fact, this is the longest I've gone without blogging since Jonah was born.  I had taken a mini break just so I didn't feel the pressure of having to post but then we found out someone was using our blog against us and talking negatively about our family and it made me mad enough to just take the whole thing private.  Granted, with blogging, negative talk just happens.  But, this was close...and personal.  And, it made me really angry and super hurt.  But, as the weeks have progressed and I've gained clarity, I am reminded that the negativity from that individual says way more about who they are than who we are.  So, I will continue on the path of documenting my family.  I've loved my little corner of the Internet world and look forward to being in my space again.  


http://www.theidearoom.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Amy-FBimage.jpg


1 comment:

Barb said...

I missed you in blogland. Glad you decided to return. Now, maybe I ought to do the same, since i haven't posted since August!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails