Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Micah's 4th birthday party

7 weeks ago, this sweet boy turned 4 years old.  I can't imagine our life without this guy.  He is a complete opposite of Jonah at this age.  He is hilarious but a massive introvert.  He sings and "does shows" all the time.  He can't use a pair of scissors to save his life but has an imagination that could land him a job as a Disney Imagineer.  He's a fun kid.  And, I'm so glad we got to celebrate him one Saturday night almost 2 months ago!!!!
I ordered a super cute Green shirt with a big #4 on it.  It came 2 days after his birthday party.  Since his invitation was on a chalkboard, I put him in black and we all wore the bright colors.  
Miss Ginny Beth was the maker of his birthday party treat.  I ordered strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese icing.  She text me the day before and asked what I thought about making the cupcakes into The Very Hungry Caterpillar.  That wasn't our theme but I totally trusted her vision for this.  
I had not told Micah about it in advance.  I let her tell him.  You can see from his face that he was happy.  Then, she showed it to him on her phone.  (It had to be taken apart for the transport!)

We had to take a picture of her with Jonah also.  This family loves Ginny Beth!  (And, her cupcakes!!!)
Before we left for the party, our neighbor came over with Micah's gift.  They were coming to the party but wanted to give us one less thing to have to transport back home.  Yeah, they are good neighbors!

I had a pretty big Toy Story bash planned for our home.  But, less than two weeks before the big event, I canceled it all and booked a party at That One Fun Place in Daytona.  It is a new bounce house place that opened in the summer.  They did an excellent job with the party.  I was quite impressed.  
Jonah bought Micah's present with his very own money.  He was so happy to take it to the party with him.  
These three, y'all!  They are loud, fun, rowdy, silly, super cute and SO MUCH FUN!  












































Micah's presents have been such a blessing to him this year.  Before his party, he only had baby toys left at our house.  We had everyone donate gifts to charity last year so all of his toys are over a year old.  These were PERFECT gifts for him and all things he loved.  









Doesn't this picture make you want to volunteer in our church nursery?  What, no?  Minus Grayson, these guys are all together each week.  






It was such a wonderful party for our awesome 4 year old!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails