Tuesday, October 28, 2014

You are, Micah!

After Micah got out of the shower tonight, I dressed him in some new pajamas that I got on clearance last week for $4.  (And, just so you know, it is NOT cool enough to wear long sleeves but he wanted them because he was "so cold!")  Anyway, he walked into the living room and Jonah looked up and said "You are, Micah!  You are!"  I had no idea what he meant so I asked him what he said to Micah.  He pointed to the words on the pajamas.  Then he said "He really is awesome, mommy!"  

Sigh...

So much sweetness towards his little brother!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Cathi said...

I love hearing and seeing their love for one another. You and Dan have done such a wonderful job with them and it's so special to be able to watch them grow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails