Friday, August 22, 2014

Mom & Me Day at the Springs


On the last day of July, our children's ministry had a Mom & Me day at DeLeon Springs State Park.  Since there was no dad in that equation, I knew I would have to be in the water.  If you know me at all, you know that I do not like cold water.  I never really mind being in the pool with my kids but 72 degree water tests my good mom skills.  But, I took one for the team and went prepared to get in.  Let me tell you, it hurt.  That was bone chilling cold in the midst of a super hot day!




















The kids loved swimming in the springs but they especially loved the games Hannah planned for after lunch.  My boys love a game of any kind so this was especially fun for them. 





It was a fun day with lots of activity for the kids.  And, while I might have never chosen that as a summer activity, it ended up being one of our most talked about days.  So, I'll add it to the calendar for next summer.  

All of the previous pics were taken with my underwater camera.  These were taken with my phone.  
















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails