Monday, June 30, 2014

Do You know about Ebates??

My friend Cathi and I were chatting a few weeks ago and the subjet of Ebates came up.  That caused me to mention it to a couple of my friends and I was surprised to discover neither of them knew about it yet they were big online shoppers.


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back 

If you are an online shopper, you should be getting paid for what you buy.  Most everything (with a lot of Amazon exceptions) you would buy online can be done through Ebates.  And, you get a percentage back.  My last amount from them was $77.36!  That's a nice little bonus.  And, I take mine in the form of Amazon gift cards rather than a Paypal deposit into my account.  But, that is up to you.

Seriously, click the link above and try it!  You'll get a $10 gift card just for signing up and it costs you nothing.  You can even opt out of their emails (like I did) as to not get bombarded in your inbox.  

1 comment:

Cathi said...

I was mentioning it to a co-worker who hadn't heard of it either so I sent her my link! I get so happy when I decide to buy something and the store happens to have an Ebates account....instant money back and happiness!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails