Monday, April 28, 2014

Dan/Micah comparisons

One of the things we hear regularly when we are out and about with both boys is that Jonah looks just like Dan and Micah looks just like me.  Personally, I don't see it, but we hear it so often that it must be true!

Well, we were at a birthday party Saturday and both of our phones beeped and we discovered a text from Dan's mom with these pictures of Dan when he was Micah's age.  I'd say Micah is definitely a little mini-me of Dan at this age. 

How sweet are these comparisons!?!?!?!










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Jennifer Lowry said...

The one with the hat is uncanny! And I love that Dan sported a cute little Cuban man hat when he was little, too.

Aja said...

The first and third pics are INSANE. I'm sure you think the same thing I do when people tell me Holder looks like Dave, "well that's why he's so cute!" ;-)

Barb said...

Wow! Love the ones with the hat.

sjoy said...

Wow! That is incredible! Not only do they look almost identical, but that you had a picture of Micah that is so similar!

Penny said...

Yep, he is his daddy's child. :) That said, the picture of yourself you posted a while back was Jonah in a tutu. Lol. I do see a little of Dan in Jonah and a little of you in Micah, too. So sweet! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails