Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy 3rd Birthday, Micah!

Micah is THREE!  Well, technically, he is three years and two months old.  His mom is just a little bit behind on blogging about his life.  :-)  His third birthday fell on a Saturday this year.  Typically, that would be fabulous because I love having a whole day to celebrate my kids.  BUT, Beth Moore was in Daytona Beach that same weekend.  I was so torn.  I did not want to miss her event but I also didn't want to spend Micah's birthday away from him.  I finally bit the bullet and got my ticket all the while figuring out a way to still celebrate Micah's big day.  

So, we decided to do our family celebration on the Thursday night before his birthday.  I bought a little cake at Publix and got a pizza.  Those are two of his favorite things.  


And, we surprised him with a train table!  I found this one on Craigslist and it was in great shape.  Dan had it set up and waiting on him when he came around the corner. 




Both boys actually loved it.  It was great entertainment for both of them. 



After they played for a while, we moved back into the kitchen to sing Happy Birthday and eat cake. 








It was at this point that he almost burned himself because he got so close.  Poor guy!

And, this is what happens when you use the flash.  Time for take 2!

It was a good night of celebrating this sweet little guy.  Micah was certainly a surprise but such a wonderful one.  He is a sweet, funny and energetic little guy.  He makes us laugh ALL THE TIME.  We love having him in our family and can only imagine the ways God is going to use his personality to draw people to Himself!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails