Monday, January 6, 2014

Denver, COLORADO

As we were driving back from Disney today, Jonah was playing a game about States.  Our conversation went something like this...

Jonah:  Denver?  I don't know a thing about Denver.
 

Me:  Colorado.
 

Jonah:  What's that?
 

Me:  Colorado.  That is where Denver is.
 

Jonah:  I don't think so.
 

Me:  I know so!
 

Jonah:  Maybe it is Idaho.
 

Me:  No, it is definitely Colorado.
 

Jonah:  I'll try it.  (I hear the ding to say I'm correct.)  Yep, it was Colorado.  I'm surprised you knew that.
 

Me:  Why are you surprised?
 

Jonah:  I've never ever heard you say one thing about Denver or Colorado so I thought you didn't know anything about it.
 

Me:  Jonah, there are a lot of things I know about that we have never talked about.
 

Jonah:  Tell them all to me now!  I need to see if that is true!

3 comments:

Penny said...

Lol. Leon (4.5) is always playing a state game on my iPad. Guess I'm blessed he doesn't question my knowledge. ;) or his mom's either. His answer for the question, "how did you know that?" is, "my mommy taught me everything I know so now I know everything she knows." Lol

Barb said...

Boy, he's good for your self-esteem, isn't he?! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that kid! Makes me laugh...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails