Monday, December 23, 2013

For my birthday...

Today is my 39th birthday.  There are a lot of things I want but nothing I really need.  Well, except for a nap.  I'm really tired today!  :-)  But, you can't really give me a nap.  There is something you CAN give.  You see, my brother and sister-in-law have been trying for almost 8 years to have a baby.  God has now blessed them with the opportunity to adopt a baby due in the spring.  Adoptions are expensive.  They are trying to raise support for some of the money to adopt my new nephew.  

So, nothing would please me more than for some of my blog traffic to offer them a little support.  Seriously, even a dollar would help them!  Every dollar raised will go towards adoption expenses for Jace Andrew!  And, in a crazy way, you will have a chance to lead this little baby to Jesus.  You see, he will grow up in a home where God's love is openly talked about.  He will be taken to church regularly.  He will have parents who love the Lord and teach him to do the same.  What better way to spend your money, right?




No gift is too small! (Or, too large for that matter!)  In this season of celebrating a baby that was born and changed this world, let's help change the world for this baby due in 2014!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails