Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Aja's Favorite Things Party

Several weeks (maybe even months?) ago, Aja had a Favorite Things party at her house.  Do you know how hard it is to come up with favorite things of yours that cost less than $10.  This forced all of us to realize how expensive our tastes are.  After lots of debate back and forth, I settled on these cute notebooks from May Designs
Aja had her house decorated so cute for the party.  I only snapped a few photos with my phone so the quality isn't great but it will give you the idea.  She even made bags for each of us to take home the things we got from others that evening.  You should know that a couple of the things I got that night have already become some of my new favorite things.  So, I would say this was quite the success!

And, if you don't know how the party works, this is how Aja hosted hers.  She invited 8 people who each brought 8 of their favorite things that cost $10 or under.  Everyone that came left with 8 other things brought by the other party guests.  It was really fun!

1 comment:

Barb said...

That sounds like a great idea! I may have to try something like that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails