Saturday, July 27, 2013

There are only 20 minutes left of Jonah's 7th birthday.  Tomorrow, he goes back to life as normal while he waits to turn 8 years old.  This day as been full of fun with pictures and words to come.  But, I wanted to write about the last part of the night.

I took him for ice cream a couple of hours past his bedtime.  He was sticky and had it all over his face.  I ushered him right into the shower as soon as we walked in the door.  Keep in mind, we have done birthday stuff (ie. whatever he wants) ALL.  DAY.  LONG.  As I'm drying him off from his shower, he says "So, do you want to go ahead and plan what we will do next year on my birthday?"

Nope.  Not even a little bit.  I'm tired!  I need to recover from #7 first!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Funny boy! I hope he had a fabulous birthday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails