Monday, July 22, 2013

Legos!

It is almost 11:00 p.m. I should be sleeping because we are leaving at 7:00 a.m. for a day at the Magic Kingdom. Tomorrow (July 23) marks one year since Cliff went to be with Jesus.  Debra and Jessie wanted to do something fun with the boys to help take their minds off of what this day represents.  So, we are spending the day with Mickey and his friends.  If you read this, say a prayer for them today.  (And, for Katie who is at home in Shreveport)

Today, we spent some time at Downtown Disney.  Jonah, Beppa and Jessie hung out at Disney Quest for several hours while I entertained Micah.  They had a great time.  We met up with them and did some shopping at The World of Disney and The Lego Store.  I let Jonah pick out something for his birthday.  Before that, I kept telling him to not touch anything.  (The Disney store has LOTS of breakable things!)  As we walked into The Lego Store, through clenched teeth, Jonah said "Oh, my hand are wanting to touch everything but my brain keeps saying that is a very bad idea!"

Ok, back to my blogging hiatus.  They've been here for a week now and I promise I'll be a better blogger when our life is normal again!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails