Sunday, June 2, 2013

Jesus Loves Me

I just walked into Micah's room to check on him because I could hear him kicking the wall.  I opened the door and said "What are you doing?  You should be asleep!"  He said "Daddy telled me that.  Daddy said go to sleep but I awake.  I want to sing about Jesus.  Sing wif me!"

So, I crawled into bed next to him and we sang "Jesus Loves Me" several times.  When we finished, he said "Mommy, Yes, Jesus love me.  Jesus love you too, mommy!"

I'd love to say that sweet moment carried on but then he said "You lay wif me.  You not lay wif daddy.  Don't leave me.  Don't leave me.  DON'T LEAVE ME!  You sing Jesus right now!"

Ahhhh...sweet moments don't last long but they are sweet when they do last!  :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails