Sunday, April 28, 2013

The boy with a hat!


I've always loved hats on little boys.  When Jonah was a baby and toddler, he wore so many baseball caps.  He never minded wearing them and was always so cute in them.  Micah, on the other hand, has not been much a fan of the hats.  Minus our vacation to the mountains, he actually refuses to wear them.

 But, just last week, we were in Old Navy looking for a shirt to match the GAP pants you see in these pictures.  I had just gotten these at the consignment sale last week but he didn't have a shirt to match them.  I found the perfect blue shirt and right at the top of the rack the shirts were on, sat about 5 hats.  I jokingly put one on Micah's head.  He said "my hat" and did not want to take it off.  As in, cried when I tried.  He loved it.  And, it just so happened to match!

 So, we bought the hat.  And, he loves it.  So much so that when I put him to bed last night, I said "Tomorrow you get to wear your hat!"  He jumped up from his bed and started jumping and saying "My hat!  My hat!  Tomorrow!  My hat!"  When I walked in his room this morning to wake him for church, the first thing he said was "Where my hat?"




 That little boy put that hat on and marched around church like he was in a parade.  And, of course, everyone commented on it.  It was quite the conversation piece.  He loved wearing his hat.  And, if you must know, I thought he rocked it!  (except when he wore it up high on his head like in most of these pictures!)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails