Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Puzzles and memories

 Today, Micah and I played with puzzles for quite some time back in his room.  He loved every minute of it.  The last time we did puzzles with him was a train wreck.  It is so fun to watch him discover and master new things.


 But, as we played with those puzzles, I couldn't help but think back to all the times I played with Jonah and these very same puzzles.  It seems like just yesterday that we sat on the floor in Jonah's room and he struggled to fit the correct pieces in their place. 

Time really does move so fast.  The non-stop days and busyness sometime clouds the sweetness that comes with caring for small children.  But, these days are sweet.  I'm trying to soak them up!!

1 comment:

Penny said...

The days are long, but the years are short. That saying means more to me than it did as a young mom. Now, with a twenty year old "baby," the only ones I do puzzles call me Mimi. Lol It happened before I was ready. Enjoy the long, slow days. Savor them. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails