Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Up early...

I got up 2 hours ago.  I've read my Bible.  I've prayed with my husband.  I made a lunch and warmed up breakfast for Jonah.  There is a load of clothes in the washer.  The master bath has PineSol in the sinks and tub and the toilet has toilet cleaner.  Pandora is playing.  And, I'm tired already!  HA!  But, I'm finally seeing the value of getting up early.  I don't like it, but I'm fairly productive.  By the time Micah gets up in an hour or so, I hope to have the cleaning done so I can hang with him. 

Honestly, I wish I could make myself get up even earlier.  That whole concept of "getting up FOR your children rather than getting up TO your children" is new for me.  Like I said, I see the value.  I just need to also see the value in going to bed early enough to make it easier.  It is hard on the days where I haven't seen Dan all day and he is just getting home about the time I should go to bed.  I'm trying to figure it all out.  

Once my doctor releases me for any kind of exercise, I'll have to fit that into the mix.  For now, I'm kind of glad she hasn't done that yet.  HA.  That's just one more thing.  And, hopefully after a meeting I have scheduled this week, I will have a part-time job that will allow Micah to go three days a week to a Montessori Preschool.  I'll only send him if I can make the money to pay for those three days.  We have been laser focused on paying off our Student Loans this year so I need the part time job to pay his tuition so every extra dime can go to those loans.  

I've been in a full on selling mode on Ebay lately.  In just a couple of weeks, I should be able to make a full principle payment of $500 just from things I've sold on Ebay and Facebook.  That's pretty exciting to this stay at home mommy who sometimes feels bad for not contributing financially to our family.  Yes, I know that raising our children is contributing but until we moved here, I worked full-time.  So, in some ways, this is still new to me.  Between Ebay, Facebook sales and the consignment sale this year, I'm feeling good about knocking those student loans out.  

Okay, the Pine-Sol is calling my name.  I'll be checking in throughout the day.  Nikki from Blogs for a Cause is working on my new blog design.  She is reworking the header now.  I'm anxious to see it all.  I had actually decided to just leave the white blank page up there from when my blog crashed a couple of weeks ago.  I didn't think I would spend money for a redo since we are in this student loan mode.  But, after the 5th or 6th question about it, I decided to take some of the money I made on Ebay and do a redo for the blog.  I'm glad I did.  I like color!  I'm anxious to see it all together.  

Ok, off to clean...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails