Saturday, December 1, 2012

Tis the Season

Today is December 1.  Today begins the busy season for us.  (And, most of you!)  It starts in just one hour with a Fundraiser breakfast we have to attend.  Today has four things.  FOUR!  In the midst of that, we have company.  And, since we have company, we are staying up later than usual.  So, we are tired.  I'm thinking it isn't smart for us to start the month of December already tired but it is worth it to spend time with our friends.  

Next week brings dinners with friends, birthday parties, Sunday School parties, play dates and just normal life.  Oh, and more company.  

So, I'm off to enjoy this Christmas season!  I'm excited to celebrate the birth of Jesus with so many people we love.  I'm excited to spend the next month teaching my kids more about Jesus.  And, I'm excited to worship the newborn King myself.  It really is "the most wonderful time of year!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails