Wednesday, October 17, 2012

They love the pool!


Both of my boys love the pool.  L-O-V-E it!  Jonah is a little fish and would swim anytime that we let him.  Micah is much the same.  He gets tired a little more quickly than Jonah but absolutely loves it.  I can put him in his puddle jumper and not even get in the water with him.  I've actually gotten to sit and read this year.  NICE!




The best part is they actually play together.  It is super sweet to watch.  Jonah is very protective of Micah and Micah adores him. 
















Early in the summer, I bought Micah a water table.  I knew his time in the water would be less than Jonah so I wanted something for him to have while Jonah swam. 









This has been the year that I've been really happy we have a pool.  It is easy entertainment for them and wears them out before bed.  Which always works out well!  :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails