Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy Birthday to Miller!

Today, sweet little Miller turns 2 years old!  2 YEARS OLD!  I can hardly believe it.  I was supposed to be there when he was born but the little booger came in the middle of the night and messed that up.  So, instead I've just been around to watch him grow...which has been pretty fun!  Miller is Micah's best friend.  I'm serious, they love each other.  Miller's party was Saturday but I'm still at home recovering so  I missed it.  Micah and his daddy went to celebrate! 

Ann Axon, a local photographer was there to document the day.  She put this collage on her Facebook later that night.  I love it.  I can't wait to see all the other shots she got of the day.  I'm sad to have missed it.  I asked Micah if he had fun.  "Miyere have balloons!" is all I got from him.  Aja later told me he loved the big Mickey Mouse Mylar balloon at the party.  

In honor of Milly's 2nd birthday, I pulled a few favorite photos of these little guys together.  I sure hope they are lifelong friends.  What a sweet history they will have!






































1 comment:

Aja said...

SO, so sweet! Wouldn't it be auch a blessing if they stay close and we can use some of these pics in their senior yearbooks ad?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails