Monday, July 23, 2012

Hannah and the boys

Just a few weeks after Dan and I were engaged, my niece Hannah was born.  I have lived away from her for her entire life.  I especially dislike that now that I have kiddos of my own.  It makes me sad that Jonah has grown up having to be reintroduced to his first cousin each time he sees her.  This was only her second time to see Micah.  She was on vacation with Scott and Emily and they took a detour south to see us.  



When Jonah was about Micah's age, they came to visit us in Vidalia.  








My friend Jami took some photos of them together then.  They have certainly changed since those sessions.  


Click HERE to see the Tea Party session.  




Click HERE to see the Wildflower session.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails