Tuesday, June 19, 2012

3, 6, 9 & 12 months

Before Jonah was born, I knew I wanted to do portraits at 3, 6, 9 and 12 month intervals.  I did pretty good about keeping an exact schedule so the pictures would be accurate.  I wanted them to look similar in style and color.  After he turned a year old, I had them all hung.  It always made me happy to look at them.

Then, when Micah was born, I was determined to do the same thing with him.  Scheduling and keeping those appointments were a little more difficult the second time around but we did it.  And, just a few months ago, I had the last one framed and completed my gallery.  

It hangs on the back wall of our living area.  I love it!  I love seeing the growth in them.  I love seeing the similarities and differences.  I love being reminded every day that they were once little baby boys are now growing into little boys full of personality.  I never knew I could love being a boy mama so much but these little boys bring out the side of me that embraces all things boy!


3 comments:

Baylee's Mommy said...

It looks GREAT!

Penny said...

Amazing how the poses and backgrounds are so similar and it was different photographers. You're good, woman! :)

Healthy Branscoms said...

Love it! You will treasure those pictures forever! :) Beautiful!! Love your blog! :) I became your newest follower! Erin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails