Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Yesterday, I was so tired I could barely move.  Dan kept asking what I wanted to do today.  I could not come up with an answer.  I just kept saying "Honestly, a nap sounds really nice!"  Then, a little while later, he would ask again.  I kept not having an answer and only reverting back to the nap idea.  We got home, got the boys bathed and in bed, and I quickly followed them.  I was sound asleep by 9:00 p.m.


My alarm was set for 7:30 this morning.  Soon after I woke up, I heard Micah crying on the monitor.  Before I ever went into his room, I told Dan "I bet I'm not going to church today!"  I knew that by the cry.  My baby boy hardly ever cries in the morning.  I walked in his room and my suspicions were confirmed.  He was covered in snot and blood.  Apparently his nose started bleeding sometime in the night.  He had a low grade fever and a rattle in his chest.  I put him in the tub to clean him up and then gave him a breathing treatment. 


I spent the morning snuggling him and doing all I could to make him feel better.  Poor guy.  Dan walked in just in time to do the next breathing treatment.  So, I'll snuggle with my big boy for a few minutes while we decide what to do at home today.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails