Thursday, May 3, 2012

Brotherly love

Jonah was out of school Monday so we spent part of the day at the beach.  Dan was at work so I made sure to take my waterproof camera so he could experience Micah's first real trip to the beach.  And, by real, I mean since he started walking.  I took lots of pictures that I will post later but there is one that just melted my heart.  I put it on Facebook that day and got so many likes and comments that I knew it deserved a blog post of its own.

 This photo was not at all posed!  I was talking to my friend and looked up and just gasped.  I grabbed my camera which was fortunately on (because Micah doesn't usually stand still long enough to capture a sweet moment if the camera has to be turned on!) and quickly snapped the picture.  I love it.  It is such an accurate reflection of their sweet relationship.  And, just because I love it so much, I converted it to B&W also.  

5 comments:

Aja said...

I especially love the color picture. The beauty of God's creation- the sky, the beach, and the precious boys- is overwhelming.

Christy Bullock said...

Oh, Nicki! I LOVE the b&w one too! SO PRECIOUS!!!

jenny winstead said...

I love the color one the most!!!

Barb said...

Seriously, that one deserves to be framed on your wall. Absolutely precious!

destinmimi said...

I LOVE the color one!!! So precious!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails