Saturday, April 28, 2012

When Dan & I went to NYC in 2004, we got to see STOMP in an Off-Broadway production.  We LOVED it.  It was one of my favorite parts of the trip.  Fast forward several years to Jonah being about 2-3 years old.  He started playing percussion at church with Matthew on Wednesday nights.  I told Dan way back then that I'd love for Jonah to see STOMP.  I started looking at Ticketmaster to see if it came near us.  It never did.


When we moved to Florida, I started watching for it again.  I never saw it.  Then, just a couple of weeks ago, I got an email for last chance tickets.  I had no idea it was even coming.  So, I jumped on the opportunity to get tickets for him.  It just happened to be the exact same week that we already had tickets to see The Lion King.  In a perfect world, I never would have taken him to both in the same week but it just landed that way.


HE LOVED IT!  Since the three of us were seeing The Lion King later that week, I just got two tickets for STOMP.  So, he and Dan got a special night out.  


If you aren't familiar with STOMP, I've embedded a couple of videos.  You'll see Jonah's video at the end.  He walked right in to put on a show for me.  






 And now, for your viewing pleasure...

2 comments:

Penny said...

Adorable! The boy's got talent! :)

Christy Bullock said...

Awesome! "Maybe we should just start clapping." Haha! That was a great performance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails