Thursday, April 19, 2012

Saturday with the fam

Last Saturday, we got the boys dressed and headed out the door.  Our first stop was breakfast at Cracker Barrel.  That is one of Jonah's top two places to eat.  The other, as most of you know, is Subway.  He would eat Cracker Barrel every day if he could.  He loves their pancakes.  I skip a kids meal for them and just let the boys share "Momma's Pancake Breakfast" then bring the rest of it home.  


While we waited for our table, Jonah played checkers with his daddy and Micah tried out EVERY. SINGLE. ROCKING. CHAIR.






After Cracker Barrel, we went to every Furniture store in Daytona looking for a new kitchen table.  I sold our old one on Craigslist about a month ago.  I've yet to find anything I love since then.  I was determined to find something that day since our friends from Vidalia arrive today and my mom arrives next week.  But, we had no luck.  So, I guess our guests will eat on the 6 foot folding table we borrowed from Ms. Dottie.  Classy! 


After no success on the table hunt, we stopped at Babies R Us in hopes of finding a jogging stroller.  No luck there either.  We tortured poor Micah by putting him in stroller after stroller to test them.  The ones we liked the feel of had him reclining too much.  The ones he seemed to like were to bumpy or awkward for us.  SO....do any of you have a recommendation of a good jogger?  Dan wants to run with him while Jonah and I are out on our bikes.  We want it to have good sun protection and a swivel wheel.  (Which I know is not the sign of a TRUE jogger but we want to use it at theme parks also!)


The whole time we were in BRU, Jonah kept asking if he could ride the Dumbo ride on our way out.  So, as we finished, I put the money in for him to ride.  When the ride was half done, I asked if Micah could ride with him.  He was so sweet to scoot right over and make room for him.  The following pictures are a great depiction of how he treats and loves Micah.  Look at how sweet he was.  









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails