Friday, March 9, 2012

God's plans

I was on Pinterest tonight and saw that several people I follow had pinned this.  


Pinterest Photo Credit HERE

It just jumped out at me. Today has been one of those days that I have "thought" all day long.  It is one of those days when you are reminded that life just isn't fair.  It is a day that I found myself in constant prayer for some people I really love.  It was a day that found me making grown up decisions that aren't always fun.  I wish there was a magic button that you could press just to make God's plan match up with your own.  (HA...I'm pretty sure it supposed to be the other way around!!!)  



Soon after I woke up this morning, I saw this tweet from Perry Noble.  "Maturity = choosing to believe God's promises are greater than the problem I am going through!"  I immediately retweeted it.  Mainly as a reminder to myself of how far I have to go.  I so long to be mature in my faith and trust in the sovereignty of God.  But, that isn't always easy.  But, even when it isn't easy, I'll press on.  Because I DO trust Him.    

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails