Sunday, February 19, 2012

Things I never thought I'd say...

I woke up to Dan throwing up this morning.  We are on Day 6 of sickness and home confinement.  I'm pretty sure I'm loosing my mind.  LOSING MY MIND!  In the last hour, I heard myself say these things.


"Jonah, I don't care.  If it keeps him happy and neither of you are hurt.  Go for it!"


"It doesn't matter if it matches.  Just wear it!"


"Micah, are you licking the toilet?"


"No, spaghettios aren't healthy and I know you want spaghetti but I don't have the time, energy or ingredients to make real spaghetti so just eat these."


"Seriously, you are crying about spaghetti?  If I give you a popsicle for lunch, will you quit crying?"


Folks, I'm going crazy here!  C.R.A.Z.Y.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry for all the sickness; really, really, really sorry but I'm laughing so hard right now! Knowing you like I do, I NEVER expected to hear these words come out of your mouth either!! Praying you all get WELL soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails