Thursday, February 16, 2012

2 out of 4 are down!


Tonight, a little five year old boy is sleeping on a very thick pallet on our bathroom floor.  (9 blankets!!)  He started throwing up this evening around 6:30 p.m.  Poor guy.  As I was bathing him after he was covered in vomit, I told him he couldn't go to school tomorrow.  He asked why.  I explained that when you get sick that you have to stay home so other people won't get your germs.  He said "but I want to get sick at school so I can see the clinic.  I've never seen it before and I've really wondered what it looked like!"

Even though he would love to see the inside of the clinic, we will keep him home tomorrow.  He has thrown up several times tonight already.  I think it might just be (another) long night in the Glenn household.  

The moment Micah started throwing up Tuesday morning, I knew we would probably all get this.  I kept praying that God would spare Dan until after Kevin's funeral today.  And, he did.  So, I'm very grateful for that and now we just wait...I'm pretty sure it is coming!

2 comments:

Aja said...

Oh no! So far it's hit Milly, me, Nina and now Grandpa in that order. I'm sure Dave would have gotten it had he not been gone most of the last four weeks. And of course Holder has an iron stomach. Poor Jonah and Micah and all of you. Praying for it to pass quickly and as easily as possible. Let's remember this when it's blazing hot outside...at least it won't be sick season!

Barb said...

Poor pitiful boy! Praying for all of yall.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails