Saturday, January 28, 2012

Micah loves music

After the nursery called to tell us Micah had gotten sick, we walked around the perimeter of the sanctuary to try to decide what to do.  Should I go?  Should I stay at the hotel with him?  If I do leave, how will Dan get back and forth since he was dependent on the car?  And, how will he eat since we didn't sign up for the meal plan?  We walked one end of the hallway to the other talking about what to do.  One of the doors of the sanctuary was open so we walked in so Micah could hear the music.  He loves music.  Fortunately, it was the door to the area that no one was sitting.  That way, he didn't disturb anyone.  I quickly grabbed my camera to capture the moment.

1 comment:

Barb said...

How precious! Hope he feels better soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails