Thursday, January 26, 2012

The little boy who didn't nap all day!



Today, we loaded the car and one child in order to head up I-95 to attend the Jacksonville Pastor's Conference.  Since Jonah has school, he stayed behind with one of his favorite families.  Micah got to come with us and experience life as an only child.  He did great on the drive.

Our hotel is right on the river.  I put this picture on facebook and my friend left a comment saying "from this view, he is thinking THIS IS THE FANCIEST PACK N PLAY I'VE EVER HAD!"  HA!
We got checked into our hotel and hurried over to the church.  We wanted to get there in time to get Micah checked into the nursery and then make it to the session with Johnny Hunt.  At this point, Micah had yet to close his eyes for one moment.  By this point, he usually has about 5 hours worth of naps under his belt.  I was hopeful he would sleep a little there but when I saw all of the toys, I knew he would not close those sweet little eyes.  

And, I was right.  I went back to get him and they said he had not slowed down one bit.  The sessions tonight weren't going to be over until around 9:00 and I knew he couldn't hang.  So, at the dinner break, Dan brought us back to the hotel and that sweet baby boy was OUT by 6:30 p.m.  I'm sad to miss the two sessions tonight but Mommy duty trumps anything else.  As I typed the last sentence, Dan just sent a text to say it is streaming online.  So, I'm off to watch and pretend I'm sitting next to my favorite Pastor!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails