Friday, January 6, 2012

Feeding the Ducks





Back in the fall, a couple of the sweet ladies in our church stopped by to visit.  They left about the time I had to get Micah up to go get Jonah from school.  They were a little sad to miss seeing the boys.  Come to find out, people don't really come to our house to see us, they want to see my boys!  Who knew?  :-)


I had already planned to get Jonah from school and head to a local park to feed the ducks.  So, I called them to see if they wanted to join us.  They got there right as we did.








There weren't any ducks near us when we arrived but when the first piece of bread hit the ground, they came running from everywhere!  It actually freaked me out a little bit.  




















We gave Micah a piece of the bread to give the ducks.  Except, he didn't  Dude ate it himself.  And then, he ate some more.  And, some more.  Have I ever mentioned on this blog how much he likes to eat?  Oh, I have.  Okay then!  


































After we fed the ducks all the bread, we walked to the open grassy area so the kids could just run and play.  We (as in me too) had lots of races.  We had lots of tickle matches.  We had lots of fun!  Oh, and snacks.  We definitely had snacks.  It was such a fun afternoon that we shared with two sweet ladies!  I'm pretty sure they had as much fun as we did.  But, if not, they are too nice to say otherwise!  













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails