Sunday, December 11, 2011

Micah's One Year Portraits

Last week, we took Micah for his one year Portrait Session with David Hansen at Hansen Fine Portraits.  We were once again AMAZED by his ability to capture perfect shots of our little guys.   I'm giving you a little sneak peek of the 280+ shots.  Even though this was Micah's session, I'm including pictures of everyone rather than just him.  I still have to choose my favorites of him.  








For a while, I've wanted some shots of the boys in their MSU jerseys.  I got the idea to borrow a bulldog from a church member (Thanks again!) and attempt some shots with them, the dog and their dad.  I was quite pleased.  If you could have seen the chaos that took place in that room trying to get a dog, two kids and daddy to all look at the camera and smile, you would be amazed that these turned out so well.  David really is THAT good!



5 comments:

Barb said...

Those pics with the bulldog are so cool!

Aja said...

Is he wearing the outfit from Litsa? You know, the one Holder is wearing in the pic in our living room from when he's 2?!? Love them!

Mark and Amy said...

They are all precious, but........the bulldog photos are absolutely fantastic!!! What a great idea!

Cristi said...

Great pictures! That dog is HUGE!

Baylee's Mommy said...

Love Love LOVE the last photo!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails