Saturday, November 5, 2011

It went too fast!

I can hardly believe the baby days are over.  In just a couple of days, my baby will be a toddler.  Yesterday, we loaded up the swing and jumperoo and delivered them to a friend.  They will never be used here again.  I literally teared up when I saw them in the back of my car.  The swing has sat in the same spot in my living room for over a year now.  We bought the jumperoo about 8 months ago.  They had become fixtures in my home.  Now, they are gone.  


I'm a little sad.  And, I'm a little embarrassed that I'm devoting an entire blog post to a picture of two pieces of baby gear.  But, I guess that is what comes when baby #2 is your last baby.  You realize that you are saying goodbye to such a precious stage of life.  To me, there is NOTHING like the newborn stage.  I would give birth and have a newborn every day.  I love those days.  But, I'm not so sure I like saying goodbye to them forever!  :-( 

 

1 comment:

Aja said...

Please remember that I have read these words when you're called to come help take care of probable Baby West #3 while I deal with a clingy Holder and Miller. Thanks in advance! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails