Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pops & NeNe Visit

Back in June, Darryl and Denise flew in for a few days to see me and Dan my boys!  It was a wonderful visit with some very good friends who love us and do so much for us.  While I would like to think the have missed us so very much, it really had nothing to do with me but everything to do with two little boys.  












Rather than mailing a birthday gift to Jonah, they decided to take him shopping and let him pick his own gift.  After what seemed like an eternity in Toys R Us, he finally settled on a Playdoh set because "mommy threw mine away!"  (really, I didn't!!!)




We had some incredible food, lots of laughs, and a lot of play time.  It was so good to have them here.  Jonah cried for days after they left.  Poor guy!  He does not handle people he loves so much leaving him!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails