Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A New Day

Yesterday was crummy!  It really was one of the worst days I can remember.  I finally went to bed at 8:00 p.m. just to shut the day off.  Then, at 5:00 a.m., I woke up because of a terrible nightmare.  It is just too awful to even mention.  I finally went back to sleep and my husband woke me up this morning standing over me with my laptop.  He turned it around so I could see my FULLY RESTORED IPHOTO LIBRARY!!!  Yes!!!!  After 12 days of working on it for me, he fixed it.  I can hardly believe it.  


I could use every adjective in the dictionary to describe how wonderful he is for doing this but truthfully, it has nothing to do with him fixing my computer.  It just has to do with how simply wonderful he his.  This week, I'm reminded once again that his integrity is strong, his calling is sure and character continues to prove itself.  While I AM grateful to have all of my pictures back, I'm even more grateful to have a man like him beside me!


Stay tuned for almost a month's worth of posts!!!  I'm gonna be a busy girl!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails