Sunday, September 18, 2011

Boxers and 2 best buds!

Micah's aunt Allison sent him these cool boxer shorts.  I think they are so cute.  It makes me laugh to see him scooting around the house wearing nothing but these boxers.  Jonah has a pair that matches them in aqua/white check.  I need a picture of them wearing them together.  










On the day these pictures were taken, the doorbell rang and Micah was so surprised to see his best bud, Miller walk in.  Miller and his mommy came over for a play date that morning.  And, boy did those two play.  The have spent so much time together over the last 10 months that they truly love each other.  








Today is actually Miller's 1st birthday.  In just a few minutes, we will be leaving for his birthday party.  I can hardly believe this little peanut is a whole year old.  I love him so much.  I genuinely hope he and Micah remain friends over the years.  When I see them playing together now, I think about the possibility of camp outs, (Miller's dad will have to take them because Micah's daddy doesn't camp!) football games, birthday parties, church programs, Upward teams, days in the pool and many more things they will do together.  It makes my heart happy to think Micah will have a friend like Miller.  Happy Birthday, sweet boy!  All the Glenn's love you!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails