Saturday, August 27, 2011

Micah's 9 month well visit

I scheduled Micah's 9 month well visit as we were leaving his 6 month well visit.  But, when we decided to make the trip to MS/LA, the appointment had to be rescheduled.  Because of school starting, they were SWAMPED and had to push us back a couple of weeks.  So, his appointment ended up being at 9 1/2 months.  And, I FORGOT my camera at home.  So, I used Instagram instead!

Weight:  22.69 pounds

Height:  29.25 inches

Head Size:  18.63 inches


Minus his asthma related issues, he is a healthy boy who is right on track developmentally.  I worry about him sometimes because he isn't doing all the same things that Jonah was at this age or that some of his friends are.  But, according to standards, he is ahead of the game.  I just need to quit comparing him to others.  He's happy and thriving and that is what matters. Oh, and he is cute...very cute!  Just see for yourself!

 
 
 

































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails