Thursday, July 28, 2011

Praying with daddy


On Wednesday nights, our church has a very specific call to prayer time.  Some people go to the altar to pray and some stay in their seats.  A few weeks ago, Jonah looked at me and said "I want to go to the steps to pray too!"  So, we did.  He prayed the sweetest little prayer.  Well, last night, he was sitting next to Dan and told him the same thing.  I know I should have been praying too but I had to snap this when I saw it.  I want Jonah to look back and know that on his 5th birthday, that he and his daddy prayed together.  I hope he grows up knowing that whether he is 5 years old or 85 years old, he can always pray and always know that God hears him. 

2 comments:

Rachel Boldman said...

That is so precious! I love seeing Josh and Zeke pray together.

The Johnson's Life said...

How sweet. I sure do miss ya'll. That little man is so precious, and God gave him and Micah great parents. This is a reflection on you and Dan.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails