Friday, June 3, 2011

Two Cool Dudes

If you are my friend on Facebook, then you saw this picture yesterday!  If not, then you get to see it today.  Seriously, how cute is this?  I'm over the top in love with these two cool dudes!

Their daddy is currently out on the beach setting up a big canopy so we can spend the day playing in the sand and waves.  And, just to make it even more fun, Micah's BFF is coming to eat sand with him.  A full day with friends and family.  YAY!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Debbe Glenn/ Gigi said...

Too cute. I can hear the waves on the sand in the background...and wishing I was there. Nothing like a family vacation..

Debbe Glenn/ Gigi said...

Too cute. I can hear the waves on the sand in the background...and wishing I was there. Nothing like a family vacation..

Aja said...

I love it! It's just a shame Micah's smile wasn't out too often once he hit the beach. Bless his heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails