Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Open mouth baby!

 I walked into the kitchen the other day to find Jonah laughing hysterically as he fed Puffs to Micah.  He held them just long enough to make Micah's little mouth hang open until he finally grabbed Jonah's hand.  Jonah thought it was so funny.  I stood and watched from behind for a minute or two then ran to grab my camera for a video.  As usual, nothing is as funny once you attempt to capture it on film but I think you'll get the idea.  Please notice how sincere and genuine Jonah's laugh is.  Nothing in the world could have made him happier or been as funny to him as that moment was.  So precious!  (Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!)


3 comments:

debbie brocato said...

that is the cutest video. poor micah. he wants to eat. and oh my,jonah is getting so big. and cute as can be.

Cristi said...

Cute cute cute

Barb said...

Jonah's got a great laugh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails