Thursday, June 9, 2011

Micah's Monthly Update- Month Seven

The last month was full of firsts and accomplishments for Micah.  It seems he grew by leaps and bounds over the last 30 days.  He can do so much more today than when I wrote this post a month ago.  It seems he is growing so much faster than Jonah did.  I know that isn't true, but it just seems that way.  I guess I'm just more aware this time around.  (And, so much less worried!  It just seems much more stress free with baby #2)


 CURRENT LIKES
  • All baby food
  • Sleep-  He usually sleeps 12-14 hours at night then takes 2-3 naps per day
  • JONAH
  • Leapfrog Learning Table  (Thanks for sharing, Uppercues)
  • Jumperoo
  • Holding Things
  • Bathtime
  • Watching Jonah in the pool
  • Jumperoo & Exersaucer
  • Froggy  (the equal to Jonah's Lammy)
Look at those rolls!!!


Look what I can do


 CURRENT DISLIKES
  • The infant carrier
  • Wind in his face
  • Dan singing loud
  • THE BEACH

You can see all four of his teeth

SPECIAL MOMENTS FROM THE MONTH
  • Drinking from a sippy cup
  • Drinking from a straw
  • First time in the pool
  • First bite of table food  (Mac & Cheese)
  • First taste of real fruit  (Watermelon)
  • First time at the beach
  • Unprompted, Jonah told Micah he loved him
  • Sitting up on his own, completely unassisted
  • First time to sit in a restaurant high chair
  • First night away from home  (condo at the beach)
Meet Froggy!  I think you'll see lots of him over the years.
Froggy
Me and my sweet boy on his 7 month birthday!

3 comments:

Barb said...

It makes me sad that he doesn't like the beach, because i was hoping for a fun day at the beach with two cute boys (and you, of course) in July. Maybe he'll have a change of heart? ;)

Amanda said...

LOL! I remember Jonah HATING when Dan sang really loud. I'm LOVIN' all those sweet rolls on that baby! I can't wait to see him!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 7th month b-day, sweet Micah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails