Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Micah and Miller

I stopped by the nursery today to check on Micah and found these two cuties playing together.  I grabbed my phone to take a couple of pictures but they kept grinning so I took a few more than a couple.  If you count being inside their mom's bellies, this is their second year of VBS together.  Last year, it was in preschool crafts.  This year, it is in the nursery.  Next year, toddler room!

























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Amy said...

Those boys are such fun. :)

Aja said...

I showed Dave and he giggled then said, "Look at those two- trouble."

{Louisiana.Bride} said...

Those two are so cute! This makes me want to take someones cute smiling baby home. I can't risk giving birth to my fussy clone baby haha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails