Thursday, June 30, 2011

Big Bro/Lil Bro

 I was going for ONE cute picture of the boys in their matching shirts.  Now that Micah is mobile, that is getting increasingly MORE difficult.  And, whenever Max is around, all he wants to do is watch him.  So, getting him to look at the camera usually involves me holding Max up next to the camera.  (Which, btw, Max just LOVES!)



 If that doesn't work, I put him down and try to get him close enough to the boys so he can be in the picture also.  This terrifies him because he knows that inevitably, one of his ears will be pulled. 



 And, every now and then, the planets align and I actually end up with one picture that I really, really like!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really, really, really like it too! So sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails