Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The boys and their dog


I took Micah's 6 month pictures for his monthly update post the other day then just sat on the floor in his room playing with him.  Those make for some sweet times with my giggly 6 month old.

Max sticks VERY close to Micah because he knows that much of what goes in his mouth usually comes back out.  He makes sure to be close enough to catch anything that might hit the floor.  I always laugh when they stare at each other. 

 It did not take long for Jonah to come in and get in on the action.  He wanted to take a picture with his brother and his dog.  So, we attempted that.  Micah would not look at the camera because he was too intrigued with Max's ears. 

And, just so you know, I didn't pose this picture.  I just so happened to have my camera up when Jonah leaned over and kissed Micah.  Oh, just melt my heart!  I never knew seeing them love each other would make me so happy!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails